A pinch of Fashion, Beauty and Good food =) ^my personal Blog^

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back to reality...

Hey Guys...
First of all I know it's already the 23th of january but I still want to wish everyone a happy joyful new year!
As you've noticed I haven't been blogging for a while now..
I had to receive the sad news that my father passed away, still having exams at school and then going to curacao for the funeral etc and of course still try to enjoy while I was there.
So I took a long break but now I'am back!
As much as I have sad news, I also have good news... since last december I'am now engaged! so I will be sharing with you on my blog my journey to my tropical wedding! (Well that's what I hope anyway a tropical wedding LOL).

I'll keep you posted.
xoxo
P

by: Teresa Barboza

No comments:

Post a Comment