A pinch of Fashion, Beauty and Good food =) ^my personal Blog^

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Hey guyz!
I know it might sound crazy but yes!
The cold season has started and even though we're just in the middle of october, christmas is almost around the corner!
So today I worked for a couple of hours at the bijenkorf (If you live in the netherlands you know what this is and if not it's like the Dutch Macy's).
And my task today was helping with all this years christmas decorations :D
It made me so happy! just looking at all these beautiful colors, all the cute little stars, birds etc etc just wonderful.
What I'am trying to say is that I'am getting more and more exited for december to come :D of course cause I'am going home as well :D

xoxo

btw, this is last years picture. I wasn't allowed to take pictures in the store.


No comments:

Post a Comment