A pinch of Fashion, Beauty and Good food =) ^my personal Blog^

Monday, September 17, 2012

Guess who I'am going to interview! :D

Hey Doll's!
So for an upcoming school task (Lifestyle Factory) we will be interviewing 2 persons. These persons have to be a concept developer or trend watcher, we had to make a top 5 of people we would love to interview, so I started right away!
Most of you know that I'am really interested in fashion and everything that has to do with it, so I decided to interview a local fashion designer.
But choosing the right one was the main question. I was doing some research online and came across this website www.highfashionlowcountries.com and started reading immediately and found some great designers who are participating in this project.
Still the one who inspired me the most was miss. Natalie de Koning who makes these incredible pieces by using recycled materials or combine these ones with new ones.
So I send her an email to ask her if she's available for an interview and guess what!? She said YES!
Well I'am just going to show you some of her master pieces of the Graduation Collection S/S 2012 Αυθεντες.
So guys stay tunes cause you will be hearing more of her! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment