A pinch of Fashion, Beauty and Good food =) ^my personal Blog^

Saturday, May 12, 2012

DIY: Jewely/ Make up Rack + book haul.

Hey there =)

Well I have been using pinterest for a couple of days now and what can I say.. I absolutely LOVE it! <3 :)
so just by looking at allot of DIY'home decors etc...
I have come to the idea of putting my earings in or hang them on a martini glass :) oh also my lipglosses :)
it's easy, fun and looks super cute and girly =)


And Before Wishing everyone a happy weekend... I wanted to share with you all the new book I bought! :)
The little dictionary of fashion! :) A mini cute book full of good information for all fashionistas! whether you are poor or rich it will give you some advice on what to wear information of materials etc :)
Well guys! that was it for today! :) Hope you enjoyed reading my post as much as I did on writing them..
Have  a great blessed weekend =)
Xoxo, P =) ^.^

2 comments: